About this product
Part Number: 10198
"With six inches of clear aperture, optimised colour correction, impressive photographic performance and an attractive price, the 150ED DS-Pro may well set a new benchmark for must-have telescopes." BBC Sky at Night Review (pdf)
The Sky-Watcher Evostar-150ED Pro is this year's most anticipated new telescope!
The Evostar-150ED Apo features a doublet objective lens with an Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass element.
Each air-to-glass surface has multiple anti-reflection coatings applied to ensure optimum light transmission, approaching 99.5%!
The proprietary Sky-Watcher “Metallic High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) are the finest photon anti-rejection coatings in their class.
An optically matched 0.85x reducer/flattener is available for astrophotography that reduces the telescope’s focal length to f6.8.
Note: The Evostar-150ED Apo has a different objective lens glass combination to the Evostar-80ED/100ED/120ED models.
- 150mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 1200mm (f/8) Focal Length
- Dual-Speed 2” Crayford Focuser 11:1 ratio (Backlash-Free)
- Multi-Coated Objective Lens
- Sky-Watcher “Metallic 99.5% High-Transmission Coatings” (MHC) on all air to glass surfaces
- Standard Sky-Watcher / Vixen Style Finderscope Shoe
- Tube Rings & 45mm Dovetail Bar (with 1/4-20 tripod threads)
- Removable Dew-shield
- OTA Length (Focuser Retracted): 1280mm
- OTA Net Weight (including supplied standard accessories): 9.5kg
Field of View Simulator
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.