About this product
Part Number: K1.0X-DAU
This useful non-reducing Field Flattener enables DSLR astrophotography with most f/5-f/7 refractor telescopes.
Optimised for DSLR cameras and telescopes with f/5-f/7 focal-ratios.
Will also work well with telescope focal lengths narrowly outside this optimised f/range if using an astronomy camera with a smaller sensor.
Integral M48 adaptor thread can be swapped for an optional M42 adapter.
Fully multi-coated optics fitted into a CNC machined body with gloss black anodised finish.
- No change to telescope focal length.
- Suitable for focal ratios around f/5 - f/7.
- High quality, fully multi-coated optics.
- Integrated M48 camera thread (can be replaced with an optional M42 adapter).
- CNC machined body with hard, gloss, black anodised finish.
- 2" push-fit nosepiece for can be removed to reveal a female M48 thread for direct screw-on attachment.
- The 2" nosepiece is tapered for safety and accepts 2" astronomy filters.
- Requires 55mm back focus
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.