About this product
Part Number: TCK25000
The CCA-250 is Takahashi’s modified Ritchey–Chrétien, developed as a replacement to the BRC-250 and is designed with imaging in mind. The CCA-250 produces a flat field across an 88 mm image circle. At prime focus, it is a 250-mm aperture, f/5.0 astrograph. Coupled with a reducer, it becomes a fast f/3.6 telescope. The CCA-250 has a carbon fiber tube and a temperature compensated lens cell to maintain focus during long exposures. The CCA-250 also has an ASCOM compliant active focus system that enables computer control of the focusing system.
CCA-250 (CCA stands for Corrected Cassegrain Astrograph) offers 3 kinds of focal lengths by the addition of optional reducers and extenders. From F/5 standard focal ratio at primary focus, it is possible to go to F/3.6 by using one of the 2 reducers or to go to F/7.5 by using one of the 2 extenders available.
The choice of the model of reducer and extender will depend on the image circle needed, but also according of the size of the sensor of the camera used.
- Aperture - 250mm (260mm oversized primary)
- Focal Ratio - F5
- Image Circle - 88mm (60% without Vignetting)
- Optical Design - Modified Cassegrain
- Secondary Mirror - 125mm
- Fully Multi Coated
- High Reflectivity Mirror Coatings
- Back Focus - 193.9mm without CAA, 155.4mm with CAA
What's in the box
In The Box
- CCA 250 Optical Tube Assembly
- Electrical Focuser (ASCOM Compliant)
- Losmandy Type Male and Female Dovetail Adaptors
- 7x50 Finderscope with Illuminated Reticle
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.