About this product
Part Number: TLK25400NR
Takahashi’s CRS series of Mewlon telescopes leads the industry in advanced design and optical quality. At their heart is the Dall-Kirkham Cassegrain telescope design, coupled with a corrector that provides Ritchey–Chrétien like performance. With the CRS series, Takahashi has added a 3-element corrector plate made from ED glass, converting the telescope to a flat field instrument for imaging and visual observation. In addition, the CRS series has an electronic focusing system controllable with an ASCOM driver or in an autofocus mode. Each CRS telescope features a primary mirror cooled by 3 fans.
The Mewlon-250 CRS is a 250 mm aperture telescope in an f/10, 2500 mm instrument. With the optional reducer, the Mewlon-250 CRS can be converted to an f/7.3 telescope. The Mewlon-250 CRS comes with a built-in 7x50 finder scope.
- Effective Aperture - 250mm
- Primary Mirror Diameter - 260mm
- Secondary Mirror Diameter - 70mm
- Secondar Mirror Obstruction by Percentage - 28%
What's in the box
- Mewlon 250CRS OTA
- 7x50 Integrated Finderscope
- Electric Secondary Focuser
- Tube Cradles with Top Plate
- CW Plate
- 50.8 and 31.75 Eyepiece Adaptor
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.