About this product
Part Number: ZWO-HSO7-1.25SET
From 2018 onwards, ZWO upgraded their narrowband filters to reduce halos and improve overall performance.
Narrowband filters reduce the transmission of certain wavelengths of light, including those produced by artificial light including mercury vapour, both high and low pressure sodium vapour lights and the unwanted natural light caused by neutral oxygen emission in our atmosphere (i.e. skyglow).
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 656nm wavelength.
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 500nm wavelength.
Has a bandwidth of 7nm and passes light at 672nm wavelength.
- FWHM: 7±0.5nm
- Glass Thickness 2.0+/-0.03 mm (1.25”/31mm/36mm)
- Fine optically polished glass with 1/4 wavefront accuracy over both surfaces
- Approx 90% transmission at selected wavelengths
- Infrared wavelength 700-1100nm cut-off
- <0.1% transmission of off-band, OD3 (Optical Density)
Please fill in the form below to ask a question.